Beverly Divorce Lawyer
Nearly a Century of Family Law Experience
Miller Law Group is a full-service family law firm that offers premium, cost-effective representation. Our firm has one goal: protect your future. From our Essex County office, we serve Beverly families who are facing the toughest situations of their lives. Utilizing our revolutionary approach to the law, we are able to provide a world-class client experience to spouses and families throughout Massachusetts—giving them the emotional and legal support everyone needs.
Our revolutionary approach allows our clients to customize the services they receive from us—as a result, they can control the cost and direction of their own case. Miller Law Group’s approach is highly effective for both contested and uncontested divorces, helping us secure your interests and your future in the way that suits your needs.
Our Beverly family law attorneys handle cases involving:
- Child support
- Spousal support or alimony
- Military divorce
- Child custody
- Property division
- LGBT divorce
- Fathers’ rights
For a free, no-obligation review of your case, call (508) 502-7002 or fill out our simple online form to learn how we can help protect your future.
The Miller Law Group Competitive Advantage
Our firm has become the premier family law firm in the state because we pour our resources into preparing each case for trial. Everything we do, from investigation to trial/negotiation, is designed to strengthen your position and put you on the front-foot in your divorce. As a result of our approach, our clients are able to achieve better results.
Our competitive advantage includes:
- Weekly Collaboration – We have 13 attorneys, paralegals, and staff who meet to discuss the complexities of each client’s needs, investing 90+ years of experience into each case.
- Thorough Investigation – Our process includes hiring forensic accountants, vocational experts, custody evaluators, and other experts to uncover every potential issue or advantage.
- Mock Courtroom Prep – We are one of the only law firms in the region to have a mock courtroom, where we fine-tune the presentation of your case if it goes to trial.
- Courtroom Familiarity – Our team is deeply familiar with the Probate & Family Court in Beverly, so we know how to prepare your case to address the specific obstacles you’ll be facing.
Don’t let your case fall into a less-prepared attorney’s hands—Miller Law Group is ready to secure your future and help you move forward with peace and confidence. Call (508) 502-7002 today.