Upholding your rights and protecting your best interests.
The unmarried parents we represent tend to fall into two different camps:
- Unmarried parents in loving relationships who happily live together in a single home with children
- Unmarried parents in contentious relationships with custody and parenting time disputes
Whichever group you find yourself in, Miller Law Group, P.C. is here to help.
Parenting Tips for Unmarried Parents
There are many avenues unmarried parents can take to maintain a healthy environment for their children.
- Obtain a parenting plan – This legally binding plan helps direct unmarried parents regarding decisions about the children.
- Establish custody and visitation – Unmarried parents who do not live together should enter into an agreement.
- Spend quality time with your child – Children benefit from healthy, fun relationships with both parents.
Trusted Divorce Lawyers in Massachusetts
Our firm's goal is to provide the custom-tailored and experienced legal assistance that every client deserves. Our staff frequently collaborates on cases—so although you retain one attorney from our firm, you get the advantage of our entire team of family law attorneys. Miller Law Group, P.C. is proud to help unmarried parents through the difficult issue of custody. We provide free case reviews to people throughout Massachusetts. Let yours be the next!
You can bet that your firm has a customer for life.Rob
I appreciated your transparency and ability to manage the court room.Robert B.
"I interviewed many attorneys for my divorce case and knew that I made the right decision the moment I spoke with my attorney from your firm."Anonymous Father
With Miller Law Group by your side, we will always put your family first.
We've Handled Hundreds of Cases
We Have Almost 100 Years of Combined Experience
We're Dedicated to World-Class Experience
We Have Multiple Convenient Meeting Locations
Get Answers to Your Most Important Questions
Plan Ahead with These Divorce Planning Tips