Family Lawyer for Unmarried Parents
Unique Legal Issues That Unmarried Parents Face
The unmarried parents we represent tend to fall into two different camps:
- Unmarried parents in loving relationships who happily live together in a single home with children
- Unmarried parents in contentious relationships with custody and parenting time disputes
Whichever group you find yourself in, Miller Law Group, P.C. is here to help.
Parenting Tips for Unmarried Parents
There are many avenues unmarried parents can take to maintain a healthy environment for their children.
- Obtain a parenting plan – This legally binding plan helps direct unmarried parents regarding decisions about the children.
- Establish custody and visitation – Unmarried parents who do not live together should enter into an agreement.
- Spend quality time with your child – Children benefit from healthy, fun relationships with both parents.
Trusted Divorce Lawyers in Massachusetts
Our firm's goal is to provide the custom-tailored and experienced legal assistance that every client deserves. Our staff frequently collaborates on cases—so although you retain one attorney from our firm, you get the advantage of our entire team of family law attorneys. Miller Law Group, P.C. is proud to help unmarried parents through the difficult issue of custody. We provide free case reviews to people throughout Massachusetts. Let yours be the next! Contact our team at (508) 502-7002 today to discuss your case with our law firm.