Miller Law Group, P.C. is committed to the providing our community with the information and resources they need to thrive. Whether it’s bringing a family together through adoption or grandparent care, or it’s protecting children and families from violence, the list below will help our readers get the help they need.
If you caught in a tough legal situation and you don’t know where to turn, call (508) 502-7002 for a free initial consultation with our Massachusetts family lawyers. We’re happy to answer your questions and help you understand your options.
Resources for Adoptive Families
Resources for Parents
- Seven Hills Foundation Child Care Resources
- Video Series on Nurturing Your Child’s Skills
- CDC Guide for Positively Correcting Misbehavior
- Financial Aid Guide for Quality Child Care
- Resources from the Department of Early Education & Care
Resources for Victims of Domestic Violence
- The Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Shelter for Homeless & At-Risk of Homelessness (Domestic Violence Specialists on Staff)
- Voices Against Violence (24-hour hotline: 508-626-8686)
- YWCA’s Domestic Violence Services (24-hour hotline: 508-755-9030)
Resources for Grandparents & Seniors
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Information & Support for Grandparent Caretakers
- The Southborough Senior Center
Resources for Families with Addictions
Resources for Families with Disabilities
- The New England Center for Children – for families with autism
- The Special Education Parents Advisory Council – for families in Southborough School District. Northborough School District, and Northborough-Southborough School District
For legal assistance, call (508) 502-7002 or contact Miller Law Group online today.