Getting Your Divorce Questions Answered
Answers to Common Questions from Our Massachusetts Lawyers
- What Steps Should I Take Before Divorce?
- Contested or Uncontested Divorce?
- What Are the Filing Requirements in Massachusetts?
- Where Is My Court?
- Should I File First?
- How Can I Reduce Stress & Anxiety?
- When Can I Move Out During a Divorce?
- How Long Does a Divorce Take?
- What Documents Should I Gather If I Know That Divorce Is Imminent?
- How Does Divorce Work for LGBT Couples?
- How Can I Handle False Allegations of Abuse?
- What Does a Good Divorce Look Like?
- Should I Be Careful Using Social Media?
- What If My Spouse Is Disobeying Court Orders?
Children & Divorce
- What If I Have the Children Half the Time – Do I Get a Break on Child Support?
- When Does Child Support End?
- How Can I Protect My Kids?
- Can I Handle My Own Case?
- How Can I Choose an Attorney?
- Can I Change Attorneys During a Divorce Case?
Divorce & Money
- What If My Spouse Is Hiding Money?
- What Are Some Tax Implications of Divorce?
- How Are Retirement Accounts Divided?
- How Is Property Split in Massachusetts Divorce?
- How Can I Reduce Legal Fees?
- How Can I Modify Alimony?
- How Do Judges Rule on Alimony?
- How Long Do I Have to Pay Alimony?
- What If My Former Spouse Starts Living With Somebody – Do I Still Have to Pay Alimony?
At Miller Law Group, P.C., our lawyers can help you navigate divorce and family law issues. Contact us for guidance in any issue that may arise in your divorce.